Ready for an adventure? This week (April 17th) we are kicking-off off the Sqord Sqramble! , The Sqord Sqramble is a team based activity, your team’s activity will take you to 5 different cities across the United States in the first ever Sqord Sqramble!
How does it work?
- Teams are racing to see how fast and far across the US they can go by May 15th. (If you are not part of a team email us at email@example.com to create/join a team.)
- Players move and earn points for their team.
- When teams reach a specific average point amount, they arrive at a new city.
- At each new destination, the admin is given a new average point goal for your team in order to reach the next city.
- Players receive a PowerMe city logo after they arrive at each new destination.
- Syncing is important! 1 sync a day earns players 7000 extra power boost points.
- Teams that complete the entire race will receive a PowerMe Sqord Sqramble Finisher t-shirt (virtual) & bragging rights, of course!
- All teams are automatically entered, an opt-out option will be provided.
What is the race route?
- Seattle, WA (start)
- San Francisco, CA
- Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY (finish)
We are excited for the Sqord Sqramble and pumped to see all the activity.
Get Ready! Get Set! Go! See you at our first stop in San Francisco!